Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Congratulations, on completing your Organization Behavior Mid Term Exams. I went through your Answers Sheet and have finished assessing your papers. Do find the score sheet in the attachment below and collect your answer sheets from the faculty during college hours. In overall I want to make some useful comments as a feedback that may help you all in preparing for your per-board and final exams.
· Most of you have a good level of understanding of the OB topics however; most have failed to come up with logical and rational ideas in doing case studies. If possible I will try to incorporate a session in case analysis in future sessions.
· You do not need to engage most of your time in ‘1’ marks question instead focus on attempting and writing high weight age questions i.e. ‘5’ marks and case study questions. I found some students writing too lengthy in low weight age questions and not at all attempting case study question due to time delay
· Try to read question at least one; some students are focusing more in their writing outside the topics instead what the question is asking
· While analyzing case study, you need to relate theories and concept that you have learned to case issue. Most of the students have tried to write theory and forgotten to write how it is related to case i.e. in this case with “Suresh Maharjan”.
· Try to write your answers in point wise format, instead of focusing your writing in long paragraph and puzzling the examiner.
Note: Students unable to score a pass marks or absent in Mid-Term Examination are advised to meet the faculty as soon as possible in the college.